The Alesis Q49 is a MIDI keyboard controller with 49 Keys with an attractive looks. It works with every music softwares such as FL Studio, Ableton, Cubase etc and also connects with MIDI hardware devices. It is powered with USB-MIDI which needs USB cable connected to Mac, PC and MIDI hardware.
The Alesis Q49 49-key USB MIDI keyboard controller gives you an environment to work ideally with Digital Audio Workstations to compose and perform music in ease. It has a pitch and modulation wheels for musical expression. Q49 also a dedicated Octave Up and Octave Down buttons to extend the note range without using your computer mouse. The assignable data slider is just easy to assign and control virtual instruments with it. It comes with Black and Silver colors.
- 49 velocity-sensitive keys ensure a dynamic performance
- Pitch and Modulation wheels add musical expression
- Perfect for emulating the nuances of specialized musicians via DAW software
- Octave Up and Down buttons extend the note range without taking up critical desktop space
- Sustain pedal input and MIDI output for pro-level functionality and versatility
- Single USB cable simplicity delivers both data and power
Dimensions: 32″W x 7″D x 2.25″H