Check out these one the best microphones used in music industry of India.
I will recommend you some of my favorite microphones for studio recording for your music. Here is the list of Top 5 Microphones in India for Studio Recording.
1. Audio-Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm
Very good mic in budget price. There is a little bump on highs which gives some analog clarity to the vocals.
- It has large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and has low noise
- Custom shock mount that gives superior isolation
- Great SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- 80 Hz high-pass filter (switchable)
- 10 dB pad
2. AKG C214 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
This is the microphone we are currently using. It can even give quality result in a room recording if you don’t own a professional studio. This is because it has ultra low noise recording capability.
- Awesome sonic absorbance for high detailed recording for both vocals and solo instruments
- 156db SPL handling
- Amazing dynamic range
- Ultralow noise and bass cut filter for close-up recording of high volume sources with very little proximity effect
- 20db attenuator (Switchable)
- Integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage
- Scratch resistant
3. Rode NT1KIT Cardiod Condenser Microphone
This company already has a great reputation for building very high quality microphones. No doubt it’s a quality gear for your studio.
- A Large Diaphragm Cardioid with great sensitivity
- It has a 4 db of inaudible self noise
- Great vocal quality with no distortion
- 132db SPL handling
- Great finishing with Tough nickel plated aluminium body and hard ceramic coating
- Bundle includes mic stand, cable,pop filter, shock mount and cloth pouch on Amazon
4. AKG C414 XLS Reference Condenser Microphone
Again, my favorite brand. When it comes to recording instruments, I personally prefer AKG C-414. It has an impressive LED that shows overload warning with audio peak hold.
- Made for Extreme linearity and neutral sound
- It has Nine polar patterns which are switchable
- It has three attenuation levels with -6/-12/-18 db
- Three different switchable bass-cut filters
- It can handle upto 158db SPL
5. Shure SM-58 Dynamic Microphone
If you are looking for the best non-condenser microphone with affordable budget, then I would highly recommend Shure SM-58. Why? Because it has a great control on Proximity Effect.
We some years ago released a track which was recorded through this microphone. You can check it out on this link for demo.
and also visit this link for 2nd release demo.
- It has frequency response from 50 – 15000 Hz
- It has a built-in Pop filter and Wind noise control
- Pneumatic shock-mount system for noise reduction
- Uniform Cardioid pickup pattern that provide great isolation from background noises for clear main audio source